We’re pleased to share the names of the design team members for the Student Registration project. The group began meeting last week. Here are the new members of the design team:
- Lauren DiGrazia, Registrar, Office of the University Registrar
- Kris West, Associate Registrar, Office of the University Registrar
- Allison Legge, Senior Associate Director of Enrollment, Admissions & Enrollment
- Desirée Rieckenberg, Dean of Students, Student Affairs
- Michelle Brown, Assistant Provost, Academic Support Program for Student Athletes
- Maribel Carrion, Executive Director, ITS
- Anne Bryan, Assistant Dean for Student Affairs, School of Education
- Leticia DeCastro, Director of Academic Services, Kenan-Flagler Business School
- Charlie Tuggle, Senior Associate Dean for Undergraduate Studies, Faculty, School of Media & Journalism
- Jessica Brinker, Interim Director, Friday Center
- Melissa Jones, Curriculum & Enrollment Manager, Eshelman School of Pharmacy
- Chloe Russell, Assistant Dean for Hub Initiatives, College of Arts & Sciences
- Andrea Caldwell, Senior Assistant Dean, Academic Advising, College of Arts & Sciences
The team spent this week identifying challenges and implications of current state practices and processes surrounding registration; in particular, how registration appointment times are assigned and organized. The team also did a prioritization exercise to determine which challenges and implications to address in order to have the greatest impact across campus.
Thank you to everyone who has agreed to participate in this effort. We appreciate your engagement and thank you for your time commitment!
In other updates:
- Data Use & Literacy: The Data Use & Literacy design team began their work with “clean slate” activities, thinking about where we want to be as a campus with data use and literacy as well as what they would like to see on a dashboard for the use case, employee salary history.
- Research: The Research team is finalizing the clinical trials playbooks (i.e. gathering feedback and designing a dissemination plan) and also in the beginning stages of planning for the transition of the piloted solutions (first three playbooks and engagement model) from Operational Excellence to the Office of Sponsored Research (OSR).
Please feel free to share this email with your colleagues. You can also visit our website to learn more about Operational Excellence, read my previous updates and submit feedback. If you have any questions, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I read every email.