I am pleased to announce the design team members for the International Student and Scholar Services (ISSS) project.
- Carolyn Adams, School of Social Work
- Tudor Comaniciu, College of Arts and Sciences
- Gretchen Gosnell, International Student and Scholar Services
- Joey Landry, School of Information and Library Science
- Steve Niezgoda, School of Medicine
- Brandon Patton, School of Medicine
- Greg Smith, Kenan-Flagler Business School
- Kory Sopko, International Student and Scholar Services
- Jordan Todd, Vice Chancellor for Research
- LaSonya Whitworth, School of Public Health
Transformation Manager Jason Derrick will lead this project in collaboration with our functional area partners, Vice Provost for Global Affairs and Chief Global Officer Barbara Stephenson, Associate Provost for Global Affairs and Chief Operations Officer Raymond Farrow, and Director of International Student and Scholar Services Ioana Costant. The project will focus on streamlining the University’s J Scholar process and improving the experience for scholars, faculty, and staff.
Please feel free to share this email with your colleagues. You can also visit our website to learn more about Operational Excellence, read my previous updates and submit feedback. If you have any questions, please reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I read every email.