At the request of Interim Dean Julie Byerley, Operational Excellent has begun a new engagement with the Adams School of Dentistry. This engagement may eventually lead a series of design teams which work on a shorter timeline than our traditional approach, depending upon the opportunities that are identified. Our first opportunity launched late last month, as Transformation Manager Candace Reynolds began meeting virtually with the Patient Scheduling Design Team, which aims to improve patient scheduling at the student dental clinic. This week, the group focused on defining target metrics and mapping out the scheduling process.
Thank you to the design team members for your enthusiasm and for sharing your experiences and expertise. The design team includes the following faculty and staff from the school:
- Karla-Marie Santiago, Director of Clinical Operations, Adams School of Dentistry
- Rosella Harris, Student Clinic Manager, Adams School of Dentistry
- Anthony Gregory, Administrative Support Supervisor, Adams School of Dentistry
- Stephanie Swords, Assistant Professor, Comprehensive Oral Health
- Keith Phillips, Associate Professor, Comprehensive Oral Health
- Sabrina Evans, Patient Relations Supervisor, Dental Faculty Practice
- Jackie Smith, Patient Care Coordinator, Periodontology
Please feel free to share this email with your colleagues. You can also visit our website to learn more about Operational Excellence, read my previous updates and submit feedback. If you have any questions, please reach out to me at email@example.com. I read every email.