I am excited to announce that the Operational Excellence team is partnering with Human Resources and Equal Opportunity and Compliance and Finance and Operations to launch a Future of Work Design Team.
On October 8th a survey was shared with all permanent, full-time, non-faculty employees. The purpose of this survey, which is just one aspect of Operational Excellence’s new Future of Work project, was to better grasp our community’s feelings toward the University’s Flexible Work Pilot Program compared to pre-pandemic experiences. I am pleased to share additional information about this project as well as highlight our incredible partners and design team members.
The Future of Work Project aims to establish guardrails for flexible working arrangement decisions moving forward. This will include defining the options for remote work as well as the development of tools to help make decisions on work arrangements.
This effort will be undertaken by the Future of Work design team composed of the following:
- Kathy Anderson, Gillings School of Global Public Health
- Rich Arnold, Human Resources and Equal Opportunity and Compliance
- Linc Butler, Human Resources and Equal Opportunity and Compliance
- Tyler Enlow, Human Resources and Equal Opportunity and Compliance
- Jo Ann Gustafson, Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research
- Roseanda Hall, College of Arts and Sciences
- David Hare, UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School
- Taneisha Henderson, University Office for Diversity and Inclusion
- Roderick Lewis, Student Affairs
- Noreen Montgomery, Human Resources and Equal Opportunity and Compliance
- Katie Musgrove, UNC School of Law
- Nikkia Sheppard Lynch, Office of the Executive Vice Chancellor and Provost
- Bruce Warrington, Finance and Operations
This Project will be led by Transformation Managers Candace Reynolds and Suzie Baker with support from our inaugural OE Resident, Meagan Solloway. As always, Operational Excellence projects cannot operate without collaboration from our tremendous functional area partners. We’re thankful to Vice Chancellor for Human Resources and Equal Opportunity and Compliance Becci Menghini, Vice Chancellor for Finance and Operations and Chief Financial Officer Nathan Knuffman, and Associate Vice Chancellor for Human Resources Linc Butler for being such incredible partners.
Please feel free to share this email with your colleagues. You can also visit our website to learn more about Operational Excellence, read my previous updates and submit feedback. If you have any questions, please reach out to me at email@example.com. I read every email.