Good afternoon,

As we enter 2022, It is yet again the time of year when we look back and celebrate our success. While 2021, like 2020, was a year full of challenges, I’m so proud of the steps taken by our community to support Carolina’s mission and commitment to optimizing operations. That’s why today I’m excited to share our annual report for the 2020-2021 academic year and recognize the accomplishments and partners that have been a part of our third year of Operational Excellence.

You can read the report on our website HERE.

I also hope that all of you were able to connect with family and friends safely over winter break, and I encourage you to take a moment to reflect on and celebrate your own successes from 2021. Best wishes for the new year and I look forward to more successful collaborations in 2022.

Please feel free to share this email with your colleagues. You can also visit our website to learn more about Operational Excellence, read my previous updates and submit feedback. If you have any questions, please reach out to me at wernoski@email.unc.edu. I read every email.

Best,
Rick