Academic Year 21-22: Future of Work
- Candace Reynolds, Transformation Manager
- Suzie Baker, Transformation Manager
- Meagan Solloway, OE Resident
Design Team Partners:
- Becci Menghini, Vice Chancellor for Human Resources and Equal Opportunity and Compliance
- Nathan Knuffman, Vice Chancellor for Finance and Operations and Chief Financial Officer
- Linc Butler, Associate Vice Chancellor for Human Resources
Objective: The Future of Work Project established guardrails for flexible working arrangement decisions moving forward. This included defining the options for remote work as well as the development of tools to help make decisions on work arrangements.
Approach: Design Team
- On October 8th, 2021, a survey was shared with all permanent, full-time, non-faculty employees. The purpose of this survey was to better grasp our community’s feelings toward the University’s Flexible Work Pilot Program compared to pre-pandemic experiences. The results of that survey, which served as one of several inputs to the project, can be viewed HERE.
- An article titled “The Future of Work at Carolina” was published in The Well on November 4, detailing information about the purpose, objectives and approach to this project.
- The finalized Flexible Work Options playbook and new flexible work arrangements for university employees can be found HERE.
Kathy Anderson, Associate Dean for Information Technology & Project Planning, Gillings School of Public Health
Rich Arnold, Senior Director, HR Information Management, Office of Human Resources
Linc Butler, Associate Vice Chancellor for Human Resources
Tyler Enlow, Senior Employee & Management Relations Consultant, Office of Human Resources
Jo Ann Gustafson, Director of Operations, Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research
Roseanda Hall, Senior Director of HR Shared Services, College of Arts and Sciences
David Hare, Recruitment Services Coordinator, UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School
Taneisha Henderson, Programmatic Support Coordinator for Diversity & Inclusion, Office of the Executive Vice Chancellor and Provost
Roderick Lewis, Senior Associate Director, University Career Services
Noreen Montgomery, Senior Director, Employment and Staffing, Office of Human Resources
Katie Musgrove, Business Officer, UNC School of Law
Nikkia Sheppard Lynch, Business Officer, Office of the Executive Vice Chancellor and Provost
Bruce Warrington, Director of Property Office, Auxiliary Services